Skip to content
- The students should have good command over spoken, written and reading English to do well in our programmes.
- Students are accepted in our courses on the strict understanding that progression throughout the course is conditional upon satisfactory attendance and successful attainment of prescribed performance targets.
- Students are formally assessed on a regular basis. The assessment will take into consideration: programme assignments, level of participation, attendance and commitment to study.
- Students who do not meet the assessment criteria will not be allowed to proceed with their original programme but will be offered an alternative course or invited to withdraw from our programmes without a refund.
- Students are accepted onto the programme on the strict understanding that they attend all classes. By signing the application form the student accepts that if they fail to attend classes without good reason, or without the permission of the Company, they may be deemed to be withdrawn or be required to leave the course.
- We operate an equal opportunities policy. It aims to ensure that no applicant will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, sex, marital status, disability, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or political or religious belief.