In our Engineering vacation courses, we offer broad range of specialities. Each of these specialities have many innovative and exciting avenues to be explored.
- Mechanical Engineering – There are wide range of specialism to be explored in Mechanical engineering from any manufacturing industry. Innovation in robotics, automotive/transportation and air conditioning are a part of this discipline. Its important to have an understanding of core principles in mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and materials science.
- Civil Engineering – Improving and maintaining infrastructure with our innovative approaches are enhanced within our courses. We focus on the planning, designing, structural analysis including the aesthetics and safety factors in the construction are enforced in our programmes.
- Chemical Engineering – We aim to offer students exposure in the different types of chemical Engineering including materials science and environmental studies. Teaching sustainability within these courses adds innovation to our unique programme.
- Electrical Engineering – From the fundamentals to the latest innovation in modern world from electronic to bioelectronic, fluidic devices are all covered by our experts.
- Management & Engineering – We have teamed with business specialists to impart their wide experience and skills to be transferred for our future Engineers. We are able to hold courses for already qualified Engineers who would like to widen their experience and gain some valuable management skills with the experts from Oxford and London.
The programmes include:
Masters sessions per day in specialised subjects; refer to our sample day programme
Each session include Study skills, Critical Thinking, Career development, site visits and cultural programme) per week;
Site visits and cultural programme in the afternoons, Monday to Friday;
Obtain “Certificate of Achievement” and report/feedback on completion
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call / WhatsApp on 00447956939395.