We are proud of our unique summer & fall courses differing widely from the other summer courses offered in Oxford. We do not follow traditional lecture – based teaching but have many interacting seminars, workshops, events, conferences and more over a hands – on approaches to learning latest skills in medicine,biomedicine, Dentistry and various disciplines in sciences. Students will enhance their learning through practical sessions as oppose to the theoretical lecturers.We use lectures, seminars, workshops, presentations, team work for our Masters learning in the morning followed by hands – on practical sessions in the afternoon.
Students can choose 1 Master courses and their respective hands – on practical sessions in the afternoon. Refer to our sample day programme for more detail.
These short courses are very popular among international students from all over the world. We run these courses within the Universities in Oxford and London.
The essential elements are:
- Academic preparation at appropriate level in all Sciences.
- Examiner led GCSE, A level and IB exam scrutiny sessions.
- Expert led hands-on experience in Medicine, Dentistry, Biomedicine & Science
- Study skills, creative & critical and problem-solving sessions
- Career Development (advice on CV, application, interviews & presentations)
- Visits to Pharmaceutical companies, general surgery, hospitals and Universities
- Specialist tests preparation for Medical and Dentistry entrance exams such as UKCAT, BMAT and GMSAT.
- Full preparation of UCAS (Universities and Colleges admission service) for UK universities including Personal Statement to enhance the chance of acceptance by the Russell group of Universities in UK.
Topics to choose for your vacation programme include:
- Frontiers in Medical Science
- Frontiers in Dentistry
- Pharma, Therapeutics & Management
- Advances in Microbiology
- Advances in Biochemistry
- Advances in Genetics & Forensics
- Innovations in Biotechnology
- Introduction to Cosmetic Science
- Introduction to Business in Science
- Career Path to higher education in sciences in UK
The programmes include:
- Specialised subject sessions led by specialists and consultants in the morning.
- Strategic study skills, critical thinking, career development sessions each week.
- Afternoons site visits, with hands-on practical sessions in University laboratories.
- A “Certificate of Attainment” on successful completion and a full report by expert tutors for future progression.
Students feel inspired, motivated, aim higher and explore various disciplines in Science to make their future career choices.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com or call / WhatsApp on 00447956939395.